Automating Your Content Approval
Our DXM workflow feature allows for your content approval to happen exactly the way you would expect. For example, the creatives who write or create the content interact with managers or editors approving the content or sending it back for further refinements. The creative can submit the content for approval once they have completed their part.
Key features of the DXM Workflow:
- The ability to set up user-based rules to automatically assign tasks to the correct team member(s).
- Managers and editors assign and reassign tasks to team members as needed.
- Activity Log: Allows you to see who completed certain changes and tasks.
- Email notifications: Notify team members of tasks to be completed and editors when approvals need to be made.
- Approvals happen directly in DXM.
- Customization allows for certain parts of the DXM content and/or meta data to be edited, instead of the entire document.
In fast-paced workplaces, mistakes can often happen without anyone noticing. However, with the utilization of an added feature like DXM Workflow mistakes can be minimized due to the automation of all the correct steps required from the team.
At Kurtosys, we are proud of our fast, scalable, and easy-to-use technology. We love solving our clients’ problems with smart applications of technology and creativity. Where it makes sense, we partner for the long run, and that is often where magic happens.