Hi, my name is Maxine Narramore. Everyone calls me Max. In today’s fast-paced and competitive business environment, cultivating and nurturing strong client relationships is not just important—it’s essential for long-term success.
Understanding what the role entails
In my role as client relationship marketer, I am a strategic partner who works closely with clients to understand their needs, address concerns, and foster positive experiences throughout any touchpoints they have with our organization.
What does that mean?
- It means driving relevant content and communication. This includes articles to explain different use cases and product applications, case studies, company updates, white papers, thought-leadership blog articles as well as client-focused events such as client days, workshops, and webinars.
- It means collaborating with Relationship Managers and Client Success Managers, setting realistic goals, supporting in the creation and maintenance of contact information, templates and processes, and ensuring that client expectations are being met.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction is a key priority for our business. By supporting the client service team with research, surveys and direct feedback loops the marketing team plays a central role.
- I work closely with the product team to help clients stay informed about our product, features, services, resources, help desk, best practices, new product features, and launches.
- I help facilitate product development planning and roadmap immersion sessions.
Building trust and credibility
One of my primary objectives is to build trust and credibility. This involves cultivating strong relationships, understanding each client’s unique challenges, and being the central marketing perspective that stays connected to all client touchpoints in our organization. Regular communication, providing valuable insights, thought leadership pieces, and product-related information, as well as demonstrating an understanding of our client’s needs are essential in building relationships.
Driving adoption and success throughout
Implementing the Kurtosys product can be a complex process for financial institutions. This involves providing comprehensive training where needed, offering ongoing support, and addressing any challenges or concerns that our clients may have. By actively engaging with clients throughout the implementation and beyond, whether it be with your RM, CSM as well as myself, we can help our clients to be able to maximize the benefits of our Kurtosys solution and achieve their desired outcomes.
Effective communication is the cornerstone of successful client relationships. This is done by keeping you informed about updates relevant to your team, new features, and industry insights. Additionally, seeking feedback from our clients, helps us to build on continuous improvement and strengthens the bond between Kurtosys and our clients.
Overcoming challenges and nurturing growth
Client relationship marketers in the financial services industry need to understand that our clients are navigating complex regulatory environments, grapple with data security and compliance concerns. It is crucial to stay updated with industry regulations and topical concerns. This is where I lean on my marketing team and the industry experts internally and externally.
What excites me about this role and plans for 2024
Looking ahead to the next year, I am most excited about how we are unfolding our product roadmap and collaborating closely with our clients to address their pain-points. Setting up various workshops, client days and product training and making sure that we equip our clients with all the information that they need. Understanding what pressures they face, not just at industry level but what their experiences are like when dealing with Kurtosys – and how I can help make it better.
I have found working on client case studies and use cases to be highly beneficial, as they shed a lot of light on the root issues within the asset management world and really show what Kurtosys is capable of helping our clients and make their lives easier or rather, pain-free. I am eager to start engaging more with our clients, getting to know them better, and fostering stronger and meaningful relationships. Next year promises to be an exciting journey of collaboration, growth, and making a positive impact on our clients’ and the personal growth of our Kurtosys team.
If you’d like to discuss better ways of working together or if you haven’t yet subscribed to our newsletter, I encourage you to reach out. Your success is our success, and together, we can achieve remarkable outcomes. Feel free to contact me or your Relationship Manager to discuss any questions or ideas.
And if you haven’t signed up for our newsletter, please do so here.