Kurtosys is proud to announce that we will be platinum sponsors for the 8th edition of Deloitte’s Cross-Border Distribution Conference. This sponsorship exemplifies our initiative to accelerate the global growth of Kurtosys as a company, as we continue to help our customers’ businesses also grow.
It will take place in Luxembourg on 4 February 2020, hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen as a leading event for asset managers, regulators and industry experts to discuss key distribution issues. It is also being conducted in collaboration with Financial Times Live.
Kicking off 2020 by looking at the most prevalent issues in the industry, the event will focus on key problems and opportunities for regulators and the world’s leading asset managers concerned with distribution. Themes include:
- EU Commission’s priorities for fund regulation in the next decade
- Balancing AML/KYC compliance with the need for efficiency in distribution
- Is automation driving a new low cost normal for investment?
- Shifting gears for the next 10 years of asset management
- Outlook for the US, a new decade and a presidential election
- Navigating market uncertainty – striking a balance between passive, active and smart beta investing
- Moving from policy to practice in sustainable investment
- Brexit update – are there any opportunities?
Full details of the agenda can be found on the official Cross-Border Distribution Conference website, available for download. You can also find out more information about speakers and topics in the lead up by following Deloitte Luxembourg on Twitter.
The event is taking place at the European Convention Center Luxembourg, 4 Place de L’Europe, Luxembourg.
If you are attending the event, we look forward to seeing you at our stand, where we can give you quick on-demand demos, showing how we can help financial services firms to build powerful investor experiences at scale using our innovative digital experience platform and tools.
We look forward to seeing you there at Location D.
Real growth. Realized.