A journey of digital transformation
RWC Partners is an independent investment manager that provides active strategies investing in liquid assets. They specialise in developed and emerging market equities, convertible bonds and income solutions and has $10.7 billion in assets under management (as of December 2016).
RWC are passionate about providing investors with a great user experience and have invested in their digital footprint with a view to making continuous future improvements.
RWC approached Kurtosys with a requirement to build out a new website that would accomplish a series of goals for their marketing team. Firstly, they needed a more up-to-date CMS which would allow their team to publish more content, across a range of country sites, such as US/UK specific fund content. Secondly, they wanted a fresh new responsive design which was mobile friendly across the site. Thirdly, they wanted to use the same fund data that was ingested for the web pages for their fund factsheets – and allow investors to download PDFs that were up-to-date (and not over a month old).
Kurtosys created a responsive WordPress website with multi-site functionality to cover 17 country sites and two investor types. WordPress training was supplied to the RWC marketing team to enable them to create content, use the built-in SEO tools to optimize for search engines and publish across multiple sites. Because of the open source nature of WordPress, RWC can add useful plugins as required, but with the knowledge that security is underpinned by the Kurtosys platform.
Fund data is ingested into the Kurtosys platform and is used for both the fund product pages and the factsheets that are dynamically generated. RWC have saved time and resources by automating processes using their data, and now have a digital platform that can scale with their business.
The new RWC website can be viewed at https://www.rwcpartners.com
Here’s a breakdown of the some of the core features integrated into the RWC project:
Website & Fund Tools
- Fully responsive WordPress website
- Multi-site instance covering 17 countries and 2 investor types
- Drag & drop content editing directly managed by RWC
- UCITs Fund Explorer featuring share class breakdown and PDF KIID docs
- Fund filters for Investment team and share class
- Fund Literature library (inc Fund Factsheets, Annual Reports & Prospectuses)
- Fund pages for UCITs funds featuring the following components:
- Dynamic cumulative performance chart
- Fund commentary
- Fund Aim, Fund Details and Fund Codes
- Fund, Team & Firm AUM figures
Fund details including Top 10 holdings
- PDF downloads: factsheets, prospectus, manager insights
- 22 Digital factsheets across the RWC fund range
- Hi-res PDFs generated using Kurtosys HTML-PDF technology
- PDFs are generated on-the-fly using the same data from the fund web pages