Kurtosys is pleased to announce that it is sponsoring the latest Financial Services Forum event.
Entitled The Future of Asset Management, the half-day event will take place on Thursday 1 November 2018 at the following address:
Aberdeen Standard Investments
Bow Bells House
1 Bread Street
As asset managers continue to invest heavily in content across the board, has this strategy proved its worth? The discussion will look into how structural changes in the industry – budget, distribution, multiple investment solutions – has affected current asset management marketers.
Our very own Global Head of Digital Rich Watts will be a guest speaker at the event, alongside:
- Amin Rajan, CEO, CREATE-Research
- Magnus Spence, Managing Director, Global Distribution Solutions, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- John Cooper, Director of Content, Editions Financial
- Kirsty Maxey, CEO, Teamspirit
- Vincent Hooplot, Managing Director, Hooplot Associates
- Scott Stevens, Head of Business Development, Quilter Cheviot (Chairperson)
The talk has a meeting time of 09:00, with a proposed 09:30 start.
The event is open to members, with limited attendance. To register for the event, please head over to the registration page.
We hope to see you there!