- PLEASE NOTE: This position has been filled. Follow Kurtosys on twitter for further announcements on career opportunities at our organisation -
Role: Business Analyst
Reports to: Implementation Manager of Fund Factsheet Production
Location: UK, London, Wimbledon office. Some travel both in the UK and abroad will be required.
Kurtosys is seeking a Business Analyst to oversee, drive and ultimately own implementation activities for multiple client projects running concurrently.
- Gathering and understanding all client requirements during the initial phase of the project
- Production of key documents, including Project Initiation, Detailed Business Requirements and a Gap Analysis where required
- They will work with the Implementation Manager and other BA’s to determine Test Plans, Training Schedules, Project Plans as well as working with different areas of the company to ensure that Product functionality meets those requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal), presentation and administration skills
- They should also be adept at drawing out, documenting and understanding detailed requirements and should have an exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to host and drive client workshops and represent Kurtosys at the highest level within the client’s organization.
- Experience of working within a dynamic team structure, and the ability to work under pressure.
- 5+ years project/business analysis experience working in IT
- Drive for self-development and a desire to be an active participant in the growth of Kurtosys.
- Experience of working on multiple project streams concurrently
- 2:1 (or higher) degree educated (or equivalent)
- Technical (development) background with the ability to communicate directly with technical implementation team members and understand technical issues.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Asset Management industry experience including market data
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of the Implementation Consultant and you’d like to be considered for the position, apply today: Email Mary Nayegon email@example.com with a covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role and your CV.
Salary dependent on skills and experience. NO recruitment agencies or overseas companies please.
Kurtosys is a global provider of digital technology to the financial sector.
We believe we have an exciting and vibrant working environment and provide an excellent basis for developing careers in IT.
Kurtosys are an equal opportunities employer. Therefore we treat all workers and job applicants equally. There will be no discrimination in respect of marital status, gender, sexuality, disability, age, colour, race, religion or belief (or lack of belief), nationality, ethnic or national origins. There will be no discrimination on these grounds in the terms and conditions offered to workers or job applicants.