As the year draws to a close, we thought it was time to look back and share some of the key developments we’ve made to the Kurtosys platform. There have been plenty of highlights we’re desperate to share, but first, a few words about what we’re trying to achieve here at Kurtosys.
Kurtosys is more than a digital communications agency. We’re building a platform to transform the way that financial data is shared and consumed. We believe that innovation, agility and excellence are the keys to surviving the storm and we know that we have the tools to help our clients emerge stronger than ever before.
We’re on a quest to continually improve the Kurtosys platform. Our functionality will never stand still because constant innovation, a constant desire to embrace and exploit the latest technology, is at the heart of everything we do.
Whether it’s the creation of ground-breaking mobile apps, the delivery of business efficiencies via our best of both worlds BPaaS model, or simply outstanding communication and web design, we have several guiding themes:
- We want to make financial data beautiful. Not just clear. Not just usable, but beautiful.
- We want to create client communications that ooze the wow factor. Not just statements or factsheets but genuine opportunities to engage with customers.
- We want to help our clients start meaningful digital communications, and we want to nurture them via online communities.
- We want to enable self-serve technology.
- And through it all we want to deliver cloud based services and outsourced solutions that take business efficiency to the next level.
Kurtosys has searched the global talent pool for some of the world’s best digital experts. Our clients are global leaders within their sectors. Together, we can build a brighter, more efficient future. Together, we can transform financial services.
So, what about those updates we promised to share. Well, it’s been a busy few months so here’s a whistle-stop tour through the brightest and best of our recent developments to the Kurtosys platform.
We’ve continued to build everything with mobile in mind, helping clients to seamlessly re-use content across multiple channels. We’ve:
- Launched Lipper powered apps for fund performance, pricing and knowledge sharing
- Created a Mobile Control Station for ultimate control over push messaging, rich push and social media
- Delivered full connectivity with the leading social platforms and full cross platform capability
- Launched industry leading apps for iPad and mobiles
- Introduced a secure mobile platform for Valuations
We’ve continued to raise the bar in client reporting, responding to consumer demand for better communication. We’ve:
- Launched fully configurable, integrate operational dashboards for complete control
- Developed architectural innovations that promote mass scalability
- Improved our global capabilities with full multi-language capabilities
- Used SaaS versions for rapid deployment
- Integrated with leading data providers like MorningStar and Lipper
- Created libraries of reporting templates and designs for QIR’s, Fact Sheets, Monthly Statement, KiiD’s and Sales Aids for IFA’s
- Integrated with proprietary solutions offered by administrators such as SEI, State Street, BNP Paribas, Northern Trust and many more
We’ve simplified and improved access to fund information with our interactive tools. We’ve:
- Introduced advance interactive charting across MorningStar, Lipper and proprietary customer data sources
- Created document libraries for all fund documentation
- Enabled multi-lingual web presentations
- Delivered fund comparisons for performance data and integrated global lists for thousands of benchmarks
- Established “Fund Centre” to manage awesome user navigation through multiple journeys towards the right funds
We’ve made Kurtosys Web bigger and better than ever before. We’ve:
- Launched a new, self-serve SaaS platform
- Introduced new Plug-Ins for Sponge, Security Logon, QR Code Generators, Registration Forms and workflows
- Introduced standard themes and industry templates
- Launched Kurtosys Mobile Web for the development of mobile compatible websites
Sponge was the missing piece of the puzzle when we added it to our digital toolkit earlier this year. It helped demonstrate our belief in the financial services cloud and will help financial providers master the digital conversation. Since then, we’ve:
- Launched a whole range of widgets and a translation service to create truly awesome user experiences the world over
- Added an “ask the expert” twist to the community
- Made it easy to share through integrated log on with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Made it free. Now you can get started with your very own, self-serve community… for nothing
And there’s more to come…
We hope you enjoyed hearing about what’s already been done to improve and enhance the Kurtosys Platform but of course we’ve got plenty more planned for the New Year.
In the pipeline are: new industry themes, templates and report components to further enhance client communications, a game changing user interface for Kurtosys Web, integration with the leading CRM platforms such as SalesForce and, of course, many more developments for our iPad and tablet range.
We’ll continue to build our Sponge services for online communities including a brand new mobile App and, coming soon, Super Sponge. So, whatever your digital needs please do get in touch. We’d love to chat.